Friday, February 3, 2012

Tattoo Artistry

Recently posted on my facebook timeline was a link to a website where a young woman was heartlessly trashing woman with tattoos. Now since reading that trashy article it has been weighing on my mind, and mostly because I too, do have quite a few tattoos that get comments & compliments. So I've decided to throw out my piece of mind on the subject at hand. Tattoos can have a million reasons behind them. Maybe a loved one died, maybe something took place in their life they learned a big lesson from and they want to remember it by some tattoo artistry. Maybe they really enjoy a character and think it would be "cool" to get a tattoo of it. What ever the case being I dont see anything personally wrong with a woman getting Ink work done. Tattoos can be a very tasteful asset to someones identity. I feel as though people jump to judge someone a little to quick once they see some Ink on their body. For what reason?
I feel as though times have changed, and a woman's role in society has changed as well, and to say just because shes a woman she cant Ink her body is quite sexist. I can be a mom, a wife, sole bread winner, full time worker, but as soon as you decide to get a tattoo your a trashy? I dont know, just things I dont understand. I wear my Ink and I wear it proudly, for it has many meanings & lessons learned behind it.


Facebook/Jaclynnbarry.com


Link below was my "inspiration" for this Blog.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhopegallery.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F01%2F31%2Fspectrum%2F&h=CAQG-oCUsAQG36T1-HMKeMFPflyoWtVJ7OhVkrbKPSynNvw&enc=AZPaC_h2hZfEa3xTG20RTt9HbQ5HeM-JKUSxvLzQi9RGYeh-Ed8LTc0xymu5X9pRgc5fbPIwwzCW2g6OGduYrFJa

No comments:

Post a Comment